01/01/2014

Scrabled Legs

Scrambled Legs.

the challenge has been set :- 14 races for 2014.

 In 2013 I went on a fantastic trip to Florida as part of the support team of Child-flight. 


This wonderful cause provides once in a life time holidays for disabled and life threatened children to Florida. as part of this group holiday they have a full support team of doctors and nurses behind them to make the trip possible! the charity also provides Santa flights to provide under privileged children Their first plane ride to meet Santa as well as medical flights for children.

After seeing and being part of this I am now on a major fundraising drive! Last year I also caught the running bug, started as a little way to lose weight [even though I now just eat more to compensate:-)] and turned into a minor addiction. Completing 3 5k runs around Liverpool including one with a broken toe. Therefore I decided to combine the two things together and decided to set myself a challenge, for 2014. This challenge is to do 14 runs [which will work out at around 100k] to raise 1K for Child-flight.  

link to my virgin giving page for anyone who wishes to support me / please press the button on the right of your screen.

This blog is going to follow this journey and hopefully support me along the way. First booked run is march 2nd at Tatton park 10k. This will be my first 10k.

No comments:

Post a Comment