10/01/2014

1st ever run 2013

My first ever run was the Liverpool big fun run [5k], on august 17th last year, ran it in 34 mins and raised over 400 pounds for child-flight.  


This was an amazing experience from the warm up all the way to the end being cheered on by everyone, to be honest though I did spend half it walking and needed to develop setting my pace rather than the walk/run method. However whist walking around met some fantastic people and shared stories n why we were all running. 

 
this was also the first medal i have ever won in my life so felt very good and i'm very proud of my first little achievement. if this run is on again i'm going to try and do it this year as well! 

top facts:- 
run number:- 2518
time:-34 mins
goody bag:- water, snackbar, iron suppliment 
medal:- YAY as above picture. 
lenght:- 5k.

No comments:

Post a Comment