19/01/2014

Santa Dash 2013

My 3rd race of 2013 was the Liverpool Santa dash! Completed in an orange Santa suit seen as I’m in the orange team as part of child flight, finished the course in mins but hard to run with the mass of people around, amazing time and an amazing atmosphere though.  



The medal is very good and I would say it is the best one I received so far, very good quality; it was also amazing to run on the streets of Liverpool where normally you would never be able to although wasn't expecting it to be quite so hilly! 


Lesson learnt for next time to wear something thinner as I was very very hot and think this also slowed my time down a lot.  Least the weather was nice and dry … and I stood out from the crowd.   It was talking to people after this run which has made me sign up for this challenge. Hoping to make this run a yearly occurrence! 

No comments:

Post a Comment