08/03/2014

mum's running journey!

hello everyone, bit of a quite week for me this week as seem to have injured top of foot.. better as time has passed so hopefully going to get to a training run tomorrow! so i asked my mum to write this weeks blog post... and this is what she has wrote.... 


We'll six weeks to go 
Have earned my first medal for a 2 k walk
I've now stopped counting lampposts and up to timing three minutes with a two min walk between
Looking forward to doing my first 5k after 30 years
Will see you in Llandudno in my duck onsie

short bu sweet... was meant to be about how shes found joining the jogging pals, a local couch to 5 k training programme to introduce people to jogging and how she feels she has progressed.. also to explain why she has decided to take up running.. maybe shell do another post sometimes?? 

anyway, she has decided to share my fundraising page over on the virgin site, to help me raise vital funds for the amazing charity that is child-flight! she has set a target at £200 pounds [please leave in the comments its for ali/duck] and please help her as it will mean masses if she reaches it! [i'll chuck a £10 in to start off]  

8 days till my next 10k! things cross my toe fixes its-self! 

No comments:

Post a Comment